Let’s see…Mya tagged me, but then she deleted the post where she tagged me, so what to do? I’m going to go ahead because I’ve been enjoying this particular meme on others’ blogs.
What were you doing five years ago?
1. Living in Alice Springs, Australia
2. Enjoying the cooler weather—May/June is the beginning of winter
3. Doing lots of printmaking and a little pottery
4. Getting ready to visit the states and go to my sisters wedding
5. Thinking about having a baby
What are five things on your to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Call Qantas to see if I buy miles that would count as “activity” that would delay the expiration date on miles I already have, so I don’t feel pressured to try to fit a trip to Australia into my summer!
2. Make flight reservations to visit my friend in Maine.
3. Revise a horrendously overlong essay for my thesis.
4. Feed our temporary cat
5. Do things around the house like cook and clean and bring in the garbage bin etc.
What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Beans—I’m really into beans lately, especially garbanzo, cannelini, and pinto.
2. Pastes made out of beans, like hummous, refried beans, or white bean dip with sun-dried tomato.
3. Crusty grainy bread dipped in good olive oil seasoned with pepper and salt.
5. Cookie dough
What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Hire a really good team to help me develop my dynamic ridesharing idea for Los Angeles.
2. Fund the development of a cancer center in the U.S. that could run programs based on the Gawler Foundation in Australia.
3. Buy land for a kibbutz/collective farm where my smart/crafty/green/organic farmer type friends could make a community and let me live there.
4. Pay our school loans.
5. Hire a financial planner
What are five of your bad habits?
1. I peel my nails when I should trim them
2. I allow tasks to expand beyond their natural lifespan
3. I am occasionally passive agressive
4. I obsess before I express
5. I put off small tasks so that what was merely tedious becomes overwhelming.
What are five places where you have lived?
2. Chicago, IL
3. Los Angeles, CA
4. Alice Springs, AU
5. Tallahassee, FL
What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Giftwrapper at department store
2. Assistant in a prop-rental house
3. Freelance production assistant/coordinator/producer
4. Coordinator for Mattel Toys
5. Office Manager for Music video house run by agitated people who left pieces of foil lying around.
6. Teaching Assistant.
Which five people do you want to tag?
1. Danielle—I don’t recall you doing this one yet.
2. Susie Lee—you probably won’t read this, but maybe Danielle will tell you…
3. If you read this blog and haven’t already done this meme, I pick you! And if you are a reader I don’t know or whose blog I don’t know about—feel free to leave me a comment, private or public and let me know—I’ll come check it out. Or if you don’t have a blog and just want to answer in the comment box, that’s cool too.
4. Mya--give it a shot--maybe it'll stick this time:)