Sunday, March 21, 2010

5:40 A.M

Just woke up from a nightmare about, of all things, Voldemort. I think. He was inhabiting someone else's body, but he had a vendetta against me--whoever I was...

Anyway, I woke up with my heart pounding. Made me think about poeple who die in their sleep. How many have heart attacks as the result of scary dreams?

Am seriously reconsidering the whole "died peacefully in his sleep" mythology, and may revise my own "how I want to go" scenario.

in the meantime, is it safe to go back to sleep?

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. I'm jealous. Never, not once in all my years of Harry Potter fandom have I had a Harry Potter-related dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only time I have ever woken up with heart pounding was after me credit card details were stolen

    ReplyDelete