Tuesday, November 08, 2011

You're Invited to this Reading Thing I'm Doing.

USC MASTER OF PROFESSIONAL WRITING students read from their work with special guest SYD FIELD

11/18/2011 7:30 pm

Students in the University of Southern California's Master of Professional Writing program will read from their work. The theme will be "Gluttony and Temperance." The student readers will be Josh Jackson, Breene Murphy, Bryce Glen, Barrington Smith Seetachitt, and Michael Du Plessis. USC faculty member and screenwriting guru Syd Field will also read! At SKYLIGHT BOOKS in Silverlake.

If you live in Los Angeles, you can come. It's free. Syd will read for about twenty minutes, and we students will read for five to ten I think. I will probably just be five. I was planning to read two pieces--one that is old, and one that I was going to to flesh out for the reading--but, ohh busyness and exhaustion--it is seeming more and more likely I'll just read the old one. Which is fine. Shorter is generally better.

No comments:

Post a Comment