Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New 2012!

Very low key New Year's Eve with family, a great dinner plus games, and fifteen minutes of cringing at the Carson Daly / Ryan Seacrest filler conversations before watching the ball drop.

It's 1:10, the hubby and roommates are at a party, and I'm already in my new leopard-spot flannel pajamas in bed with my kindle at the ready.

A pretty good final day to the year--turned in a quasi-game-plan-thingy to Ed Saxon for a new draft of Children of Others (I had promised something by end of December), went to the gym, drove to San Gabriel for $15 massages with my brother, returned to said dinner and games at my sister's house.

SOOO many wishes for 2012--but tonight's not the night for lists...tomorrow-B can take care of that.

Good fate and fortune to you all in the brand shiny new New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment