Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty Pictures

Every morning when I come into work and boot up my computer there is a new wallpaper on my desktop.  I have been screen-grabbing them just to show you.
 Who provides these wallpapers?  Dell? Microsoft?   Unknown.
 But my computer is a slow booter-upper, and thus I gaze at them for a few moments every morning while waiting and they always make me kind of happy.
 99 times out of 100 I do not recognize the place.  I wish they had a little option button where you could read an informative paragraph about the subject of the photograph. I think that on most days I would even pay a nickel to read said paragraph.
 Open note to the wallpaper people:  If you ever decide to use that idea--I am available for paragraph writing.
  Pictures.  Pretty...

1 comment:

  1. Very nice wallpaper for windows 7, Thanks for sharing....






    Please visit om these keywords :-- math | history | physics |

    ReplyDelete