Friday, January 05, 2007

Morning Glory

One of my New Year’s Guidelines is to, just as experiment, attempt to be a morning person. Everyone, from my acupuncturist, to massage therapist, to my writing professor, to Tony Robbins says that is vastly superior to my current sleeping habits. So I am going to try to go to bed each night between 11pm and midnight. So far, I am not doing so well, as on December 31st, I obviously couldn’t leave the gathering til after midnight, and the next day was my last day to see my friend Amy in Pasadena, and didn’t get to sleep until 2am, and the next night I flew home on the red eye, so I never really slept at all. But now I am really starting a new era in my life. (If you see entries on this blog that say 2:30am, feel free to berate me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment