Saturday, March 10, 2007

I Hate My Grantwriting Class

Somehow, by mid-semester I always realize that I have a couple of classes that are awesome and that I would be happy devoting my life to, and then one ridiculously labor intensive class that makes me feel like A) my head is going to explode B) I am wasting valuable moments of my life C)I am a little rule-mongering toady because I have to follow the rules and do all the crappy busy-work because I don't have the balls to just say..."that fact that you assigned this makes it clear that you don't have any idea what you are doing, that you are clueless as to the time it takes to do this, and, oh, by the way, if you taught us anything in class you wouldn't have to give us some huge-ass 6 month correspondence course that you downloaded from the web somewhere as a take home mid term over our spring break, I hate you!" Some people are born with ability to say such things, but I am not one. It is possibly the life lesson that I need to learn in order to reincarnate in my next life as more evolved being and not a piss ant or a rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment