Friday, July 18, 2008

Sewing Table--Free!




It's just the table--no sewing machine included.
I got a great deal on this when I first moved here and was very excited when I thought of all the sewing projects I was going to do. What I didn't realize is that some sewing machines are made to go in sewing cabinets like this one...and some, like mine, are not. (What look like nicks in the wood in the second picture are actually holes for the hardware.)

So if you don't have the hardware on your sewing machine, or you don't have a sewing machine you can do what I did, which is keep it folded up and use it as a cute desk. The three side drawers are fully functional.

A reminder that we are leaving soon, so if this is calling your name, you need to call back this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment