Sunday, November 14, 2010

TiMER

Today on Facebook, a friend asked what movie she should watch that is available streaming from Netflix. The title that immediately popped into my mind was Timer. I don't know why, it's been over a year since I've seen it, but it's a movie that has stuck with me ever since. It's the kind of movie I really like--mostly real life relationships, with just enough sci-fi or fantasy element to give it a twist. Whimsical without trying to be "funny" every second.

"She should watch Timer." I thought, and popped open Netflix to see if it was available on instant play. It was. "Hey, Maybe I should watch Timer," I thought, "Just for a few minutes." Ninety minutes later, I watched the credits roll.

It's about a woman looking for "the one" in a world where half the people have timers that tell them when they will meet their soul mate. I could explain more, but explaining the plot won't really do the film justice. It's streaming on Netflix. You should probably just watch it.


"She should watch Timer." I

No comments:

Post a Comment