Saturday, September 20, 2008

Quick Update

I'm sick. My right tonsil hurts and has white stuff on it. I think lymph node on the right side of my neck is tender, and my right ear feels a little weird, too. But what really sucks is how TIRED I am...i've got a lot of good stuff to do, and also just a lot of stuff I need to do...but instead I have to sleep--which I like to do, but it's time consuming. I also have to take echinacea and drink this alkalizing twig tea, which is neither here nor there.

I got an internship that I'll talk more about later--I'm excited except I'm worried I won't feel great by the time I start. I may have to push my start date back a week.

I've yet to get the Feng Shui book I found in our school library's catalogue.

I have, however, unpacked three more boxes.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the internship--hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete