Monday, October 08, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

Our internet is down.

I awoke this morning with a plan for what to wear to work--the plan included sewing a hole, but alas the fabric had frayed so I went for the iron on interface, but there was too little fabric to fold, and the interface melted to the iron, and so I found an iron on patch, but it was marroon and the fabric was off-white and shear, so in the end I had no plan, I had no time, I had no lunch packed the night before.

I left the house without my phone, without my watch, without having done my homework for class. I finished it at work, but forgot to print the requisite two copies, so I need to email my classmates, but now it is on the computer at work, on the list for tomorrow...this is how manic Mondays can transition to turbulent Tuesdays.

I am in desparate need of two-cent stamps, of spray-starch, of more file-folders and closet space and a clairavoyant house-keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment