Saturday, January 28, 2012

Animated GIF!!

Today I went to this festival at USC called "Get Your Hands Dirty with the Arts." I signed up to learn how to make an animated Gif. We were supposed to bring an object, so I brought some clay. This other woman in my group also brought clay, so we were on the same page.

The results of our efforts was this:
Photobucket

Kind of creepy, but I'm still pretty proud of myself. I did most of the clay work-we only had about 20 minutes. I'd originally planned to make the brown head look more like Paul--with curly monster hair, but one of the other women in group made this beautiful braid--she said she had three daughters and used to braid their hair, so we went with that. I had already made the other head look like ("look like" in the broadest sense) me, so we ended up with a doubly non-traditional relationship between our heads.

Animated Gif!

No comments:

Post a Comment